Listen Up Casuals! Welcome to a show for the casual fan. We break down your favorite comic book shows and movies and compare them to the comics they are based on. Did they nail it? What was different? Did we love it or hate it? Tune in to find out!
We are back with a brand new episode of Listen Up Casuals! This season has been dubbed LUC Dark as we are talking all about your favorite vigilantes, assassins, sorcerers and more! This week Rocco and Chris tackle everyone's favorite cigar smoking Canadian Mutant, WOLVERINE!!
Follow us on Facebook! LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!
What are you reading?
Jonathan Majors discussion
- Liv Tyler back for Cap 4
- Loki 2 rumored for end of Summer/September
- Peter Weller joins Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur
- Secret Invasion 6/21
- Clayface rumored for The Batman 2
- Titans returns 4/13
- Stargirl/Titans xover
- Jaxxon one shot
Character Origin in Comics
- Avengers #66 - first adamantium (1969)
- FOOM Magazine #2 (1973) first true? Andy Olsen
- Incredible Hulk #180/#181 - cameo and FA (1974) *He was created by Marvel editor-in-chief Roy Thomas, writer Len Wein, and Marvel art director John Romita Sr. Romita designed the character's costume, but the character was first drawn for publication by Herb Trimpe.
- Giant-Size X-Men #1 (1975)
- Wolverine #1 (1982) Claremont/Miller FIRST SOLO
- Wolverine #1 (1988) Claremont/Buscema FIRST ONGOING
- Wolverine The Origin #1 (2001) Quesada/Jenkins
- NYX #3 (2004) - first X-23; first true appearance as Laura Kinney in X-Men Evolution TV 2003.
- Wolverine: Origins #10 (2007) 1st Daken son of Wolverine and Itsu. Quesada/Way
- Wolverine #66 (2008) 1st Old Man Logan. McNiven/Millar
- Current State in Comics
- Ben Percy (2020)
Movies/TV and more
- X-Men TAS
- X-Men films
- Wolverine films
- Deadpool 3
- Wolverine and the X-Men animated
- The Long Night (podcast) Ben Percy